Gamezens Nuke War is *** garbage.

I spent money on this game to build up my account and they allow certain players to cheat.

One player nuked me and at 1 sec left during the nuke war my screen froze and I was at 100% defense. He was able to manipulate the outcome of the war by freezing the screen.

He ended up winning with double results.

I couldn't even shield.

By time the screen unfroze I was 35 seconds into another nuke war. This happened for several days.

Gamezen ignored most of my emails. After a hundred emails they finally responded.

Gamezen wouldn't even reimburse me for the units lost.

Don't play this game

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gamezen and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gamezen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Gamezen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gamezen?

Comments

Amc Theatres - Nasty AMC Theaters In Mission Valley Amc Theatres "...Not only did the counter look a hot mess, but the condiments were terribly depleted and no covers or anything to prevent insects from helping themselves..." Read more Hollywood Casino Aurora - *No intregity  *No accountability Hollywood Casino Aurora "HOLLYWOOD CASINO AURORA 1 W New York St, Aurora, IL 60506 Incident date: Thursday August 17, 2017. Approximately 545pm-615pm 2013 Nissan Sentra Sv. $3,000 damage done by Valet. Refuse to..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - Scammed and Lied to by PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH sent me a form to sign and mail back to them which I did 2months later i received a document signed and notorized by the patrol team of my..." Read more OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more